HV Cable Jointer
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and abroad. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated HV Cable Jointer. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Operations Department and to work with a vibrant and multi-functional team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out MV/HV cable jointing & terminations up to 66kv on termination of all types.
- Projecting professional image to colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of cable installation and procedures.
- Carry out insulation resistance testing/VLF testing and be able to anticipate results associated with install.
- Complete documentation to high standards, this includes torque sheets, quality sheets and VLF test reports.
- Carry out glanding of cables, this can include cabling on occasions to the final 3 meters of the termination point.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with other members of our team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer