Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Engineering, Project and Service Managers on project execution. Monitor the project pipeline and give the operations director real time feedback on current activities for planning and managing pipeline against resources ongoing.
- Provide health & safety leadership to Enersol and subcontract personnel. Liaise with Enersol Health & safety Manager ensuring regulatory compliance. Ensure Enersol and client safety requirements are met on all operational activities both on site and Enersol head office.
- Identify and communicate project KPIs and deliverables to all Operations Department personnel, site personnel and subcontractors and implement and monitor systems to verify delivery of these deliverables and KPIs. Ensure there are systems in place and implemented for timely and effective intervention and correction to all deviations from deliverables and KPIs.
- Assist in the selection of subcontractors, materials, equipment and project resources ongoing.
- Manage the workshop activities including the delivery of panels and other mission critical equipment and resources.
- Actively manage personnel development within the team responsible to the operations manager
- Ensure that the team has the highest possible recovery rate for the business
- Ensure weekly timesheets are provided to the financial department
- Ensure that all field staff is fully briefed prior to visiting site and that they fully understand the task at hand including health & safety requirements, materials, test equipment, etc. in order to complete the work
- Develop a training plan for workshop and field staff.
- Carry out staff performance review and report to HR and Operations Director
- Drive overall subcontractor coordination and ensure they are utilized effectively.
- Provide documentation and ensure timely completion of reports, records and files.
- Support O&M completion and delivery across all activities ongoing.
- Attend management reviews and give input into accident, incident and non-conformances and customer complaints where required.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Technician Level or higher) in Electrical or construction.
- Cost Management Experience – Desirable
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision-making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach to leadership and management in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer