Site Electrical Personnel
Operations and Project Managers
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and abroad. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Workshop Team Lead – Panel Wirer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work as site electrical personnel on projects as assigned by the operations and projects managers ongoing.
- To carry out all electrical installations on projects to customer and regulatory specifications as instructed by the operations manager or project managers for the projects they are assigned to.
- To comply with all health and safety requirements and instructions ongoing.
- To ensure that all critical KPIs and deliverables on all projects you work on are understood before starting the works and to communicate any variation or non-conformance on these KPIs or deliverables to the project manager or operations manager in a timely fashion.
- To assist operations and project managers on site testing and workshop testing where required.
- To work at either the workshop on site projects when instructed by the operations and relevant project managers.
- To peer review, mentor and coach any apprentice electricians working alongside them ongoing.
- To complete all site records and reports in a timely fashion and file them or ensure they are returned to their project manager for filing in a timely fashion.
- To get approval for any changes and variations prior to completion of same and mark up all drawings and designs for any changes so these can be recorded and modified at head office in project files.
- To report any accidents and incidents in a timely fashion.
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer