Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by working in a busy project management team in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. With projects located across Ireland, UK and Europe, Enersol require a Project Manager to provide support to manage multiple projects from receipt of the Project Handover file to completion including all records and project O&M files. The ideal candidate will have shown progression to a project management role from an electrical background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To document and continuously update the program of works for all projects under their remit and update accordingly
- Organisation of company and resources and ensure KPIs are achieved as per schedule.
- Attend sites as required in order to deliver a coordinated response to customer requirements
- Support the team with all technical activities during the design and installation and commissioning stages
- Manage project schedules through diligent planning all aspects from scope to commissioning completion and handover documentation.
- Alignment of all Enersol resources with the project schedule.
- Attend meetings with customer and Enersol team.
- Ensure that all project variations are noted without delay and communicated to your Line Manager and Quantity surveyor.
- Provide technical support to the site team, execute testing and commissioning procedures, standards, and documentation in coordination with Enersol processes and client expectations.
- Identify, communicate and monitor project KPIs and deliverables. Ensure timely and effective intervention and correction to all deviations from deliverables and KPIs.
- Liaise with Enersol Engineering, Operations and Service Managers on project execution. Monitor the project schedule and give your Line Manager real time feedback on current activities as well for planning and managing pipeline and resource planning.
- Assist in the selection of resources, materials, equipment, and project resources.
- Liaise with Enersol Health & Safety ensuring regulatory compliance. Ensure Enersol and client safety requirements are met on all operational activities.
- Support with planning, scheduling, resourcing, and forecasting technical activities
- Support project documentation completion and delivery across all activities ongoing.
- Attend management reviews and give input into accident, incident and non-conformances and customer complaints where required.
- Good understanding of the technical, commercial, and contractual processes involved.
- Candidates with prior experience such as Electrical trade/engineering etc. that are seeking to progress into a project-oriented role will be considered
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Embraces teamwork but also comfortable working independently to complete project goals and objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Electrical trade/engineering site experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Proactive mindset to assist in diverse duties, as required.
- Professional manner in dealing with queries from colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility in approach and the requirement to take on additional tasks as required by the company from time to time.
- Highly flexible, cooperative, adaptable day to day activities and hours.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- A Company Pension Plan
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer
Apply Today: email@example.com