Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Accounts Assistant. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices in Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Finance Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer-Centric environment
- Maintaining, supporting and promoting a safe work environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with operating departments to ensure timely issue of sales invoices; ensure invoices comply with Customer requirements regarding purchase orders, special instructions etc. Manage the distribution of invoices from Customers.
- Issue Customer statements at the agreed frequency.
- Proactively review Customer profiles to establish opportunities for Direct Debits and other early payment opportunities.
- Apply Customer payments to Debtors Ledger in conjunction with monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile Debtors Ledger balances to Debtors Control Accounts in Nominal Ledger.
- Chase up Customer payments and deal with all phone queries.
- Maintain schedules including Cash Flow Forecasts for Financial Controller.
- Assist Financial Controller in ad hoc projects & tasks
Assist with Accounts Payable
- Liaise with operating departments to ensure timely issue of purchase invoices; ensure invoices comply with supplier requirements with regard to PO, special instructions etc. Manage the distribution of invoices from Suppliers to relevant managers for approval.
- Liaise with Operating Divisions regarding the creation and maintenance of Suppliers on Sage and ensure credit terms, billing addresses and other fields affecting timely payment are properly updated.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements with Creditors Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Set up weekly payment runs to Suppliers for review by Financial Controller and approval by Company Directors.
- Ensure all Supplier payments are posted on Sage and Bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Deal with all phone queries regarding Supplier payments.
- At least 3 years in an Accounts Department in a commercial organization
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with sage and Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Accounting technician qualification (AITI) would be a strong advantage
- Proactive mindset to assist in diverse duties, as required.
- Professional manner in dealing with queries from colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility in approach and the requirement to take on additional tasks as required by the company from time to time.
- Highly flexible, cooperative, adaptable day to day activities and hours.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- A Company Pension Plan
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer
Apply Today: email@example.com