Enersol aspires to become the leading provider of engineering services to the power industry and our vision is to continue to evolve our integrated service capability and product delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and commissioning of power quality and energy management systems
- Develop innovative solutions for power and energy management
- Integration of hardware and software devices using communication protocols
- Create and issue reports, O&M manuals and other documentation
- Prepare method statements and organize and plan oneself for site visits including communicating planned work to customer/site manager in advance of visit. It is expected that when working on all sites that all material, tools and test equipment are brought to site.
- Communicate work progress to the line manager as required
- Carry out any duties to a high standard as requested by the Line Manager or member of management
- Maintain all H&S/ISO documentation while on site and adhere to site specific safety rules prior to commencing any activities.
- Reflecting Enersol values and policies when interacting with fellow staff members or when dealing with client on site.
- Electrical/Mechanical backround
- Previous relevant experience
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of control schematics, cubicle wiring and functional testing
- The ability to fault find on control wiring
- Flexible approach to work hours dependent on business needs
- Broad range of Technical Knowledge and Ability
- Positive ‘can-do‘ attitude
- Excellent Customer / Commercial focus
- Team Worker
- Highly Flexible /Adaptable day to day activities and Hours / Work Locations across ROI
Apply Today: firstname.lastname@example.org