Enersol aspires to become the leading provider of engineering services to the power industry and our vision is to continue to evolve our integrated service capability and product delivery model.
Technical Service Coordinator
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirm scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Review of projects ensuring that all technical and installation requirements will be met.
- Support and troubleshooting with the Production / Engineering groups in support of the continual development of Enersol Services provided
- Working with Production and Engineering, developing solutions and standards for efficient installation, operation and service
- Direct, develop, integrate and maintain the Technical Competency training program for the group
- Review of technical information on call sheets, field service orders, work orders and inventory transactions as required for effective business management.
- Support the management objectives
- Identify and resolve technical issues with the service team.
- Develop, promote and mentor the team in all areas of required and established training.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success
- Liaison with the customer promoting our service in a positive manner ensuring the business value and customer service is balanced
- Liaise with HR to manage personnel within HR guidelines and policies
- Support and implement Safety programs and processes to support the business initiatives. Actively participates in all areas of safety; inspections, training and development of Hazard Assessments required within the Service Group.
- Support required processes for a ISO Implementation
- Support all service and company requirements as identified within the individual’s areas of expertise and knowledge.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Adept at conducting research into service related issues and products with the ability to understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- On call as required.
- Travel will be required
- Combination of relevant service, technical, management experience and training
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience some of which being hands on field work
- An accredited technologist diploma or degree in instrumentation/automation and or mechanical discipline would be a benefit.
- Knowledge and skills to develop and manage effective processes required in a service environment.
- Knowledge & experience to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with management, employees, customers and vendors.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all departments and personnel including issues of diversity, support and interpersonal conflict and collaboration.
Please send your CV to email@example.com