Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company – Sales through to Commissioning.
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Design Engineer would be expected to design control and protection circuits for medium voltage switchgear.
- Ordering of materials in line with design and specifications.
- Understanding electrical control and power specifications.
- Generating documents in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Understanding electrical systems and drawings.
- Work within Engineering Office Procedures and Standards.
- Design and develop solutions to design problems and product improvements.
- Carry out design work as required on Engineering change orders.
- Carry out design work as required by the customer or by the internal operations team.
- Create detailed drawings for design including physical layouts and control / protection schematics.
- Liaise with suppliers on specifications and components.
- Responsible for complying with all aspects of site safety, environment rules and complying with all applicable legislations.
- Responsible for own safety and should be aware of the safety of others.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be Electrical/Instrumentation Trade qualified or of an Electrical background with significant instrumentation, controls and power experience.
- Practical background but complimented with further education
- Experience of medium size projects.
- 3-5 years’ design experience.
- Some experience in control wiring, and power stations would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent in English Language
- A Company Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Social Club
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities