Junior Design Engineer
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and abroad. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Junior Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices in Duleek. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant and multi-functional team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating drawing document sets using the company’s software packages that are designed by Senior Electrical Engineer for High, Medium and Low voltage substations and systems including the layouts.
- Generating detailed electrical schematics for Control and Protection panels as well as other related drawings like front view, plan view, panel arrangement etc using company’s software packages and under the direction of the principle electrical engineer.
- Interact with Engineering personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Generating documents like O&M manuals.
- To create tender, design, construction and as built drawings for high, medium and low voltage equipment and systems in a timely fashion and ensure effective records are retained of design development, status and record control.
- To log all variations and changes and up rev designs for approval by the client, senior management, operations manager or project manager in a timely fashion.
- To liaise with all Enersol and client safety personnel on design information and records.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered).
- 2-3 years experience in LV or HV design related projects.
- Understanding electrical systems and drawings.
- Work within Engineering Office Procedures and Standards.
- Understanding electrical control and power specifications.
- Generating documents in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with one of the electrical CAD design software such as SEE-Electrical, EPLAN, ELCAD or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Agile and motivated individual.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with other members of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer