Procurement and Stores Manager
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company mainly with Accounts, Design and Workshop.
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Supplier Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring incoming components are received and checked in safely and are “booked-in” into our stock system in a timely manner.
- To place the parts into the designated locations within the stores.
- To plan the workload effectively, whilst maintaining diligence and accuracy, often under pressure and towards deadline.
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers.
- Ordering Materials on time and ensuring timely deliveries
- Unloading goods, storing of goods
- Preparation of stock for our workshop and site.
- Loading of stock by hand or forklift
- Stacking of goods in correct storage bays
- Ensuring test equipment is monitored in line with company policy regarding check in / out and calibration.
- Produce weekly reports and Quality Management Documentations for Circulation
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Electrical / Mechanical background desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of stores and stock handling
- Knowledge of storekeeping practices and procedures
- Forklift Operators Certificate (Desired)
- Current driving license (Essential)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision making ability.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent work ethics and willingness to take full ownership
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A Company Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Social Club
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities
- Permanent – Full Time
- Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30am
- Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm