Project Manager Team Lead
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office based job.
- Manage the delivery of sales orders on time and within budget, to deliver through the construction and commission phases, right first time to meet and exceed expectations.
- Oversee procurement management, document control including RFI and technical queries management, submittal, transmittal, quality plan implementation, drawing management and infrastructure compliance.
- Schedule and co-ordinate project resources and monitor all associated activities.
- Develop and finalise handover packs and test packs for MV Electrical projects.
- Provide engineering support for the operations team.
- Set clear timelines for design and project implementation from the customer’s spec and requirements.
- Provide project milestones timelines regarding delivery of equipment and all commercial aspects to keep operations up-to-date.
- Project documents should be controlled and managed to ensure that all relevant logs are kept up-to-date at all times in both hard and soft copy.
- Manage all commercial aspects of the projects from order receipt to final handover.
- Manage the system turnover packs with client’s commission team
- Attend operations meetings and participate in meetings with our finance department.
- Evaluate RFI responses.
- Preparing all technical submittal according to specifications.
- Develop and monitor all cable schedules through the project such as MV, control and protection, BMS, Fiber etc. ensuring there are no omissions.
- Prepare O & M documentation for all systems.
- Review and answer all technical queries from site in relation to specifications, drawings, materials, equipment and close out same.
- Work as an integral part of the leadership team in conjunction with our commercial, design and operations team leaders.
- Ensure site supervisors are working off the latest drawings at all time and assist in the engineering development of supervisors.
- Develop and generate all the required sign-off documentation for systems to ensure that proper process is followed.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to measure each project and report to senior leadership with regular progress updates.
- Identify and undertake internal and external communication requirements to promote the brand and project updates as required.
- Develop a best practice program strategy and work closely with the operations team to implement changes to the business.
- Be involved in tender management, supplier selection and establishing project milestones.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering and or Project Management with a practical background
- Cost Management Experience – Desirable
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach to leadership and management in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A company pension plan
- Health benefits
- Social club
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities