Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and abroad. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Workshop Team Lead – Panel Wirer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
To provide leadership on the projects assigned to them. To manage the project from receipt of the Project Handover file from senior management to handover to the customer of the project and close out of the project file including all records and completion of the project 0&M file where required. To document and update programmes of works for all projects under their leadership and update ongoing. To coordinate Enersol resources and subcontract resources for the duration of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret sales handover files as received from senior management for all projects under their management.
- Develop a programme of works for all projects under their leadership which coordinates and meets customer delivery requirements.
- Provide project health & safety leadership to all site works personnel and subcontract personnel and liaise with all Enersol safety personnel to ensure there is effective safety communication and information on all projects ongoing and ensure compliance with regulatory, Enersol and client safety requirements ongoing.
- Identify and detail all project KPIs, critical deliverables and critical test and compliance issues and ensure these are communicated to all relevant project staff either Enersol or subcontractor personnel. Implement effective monitoring and control of these KPIs and project deliverables and deliver timely response to deviation from same ongoing.
- Identify project resources from Enersol Design, Enersol Workshop, Enersol procurement, Enersol site personnel and subcontract personnel for projects under their control and communicate the project plan and schedule to these resources to ensure delivery.
- Implement effective change control and variation control and effectively record same and communicate same to all relevant personnel in design, workshop, procurement, site works and subcontractors in a timely fashion.
- Review all project designs, procurement information, data and specifications, workshop test reports, FAT tests, site work records and daily work delivery records to monitor project compliance and delivery ongoing.
- Liaise with procurement ongoing to ensure they are aware of material specifications and long lead time and future project requirements in a timely fashion.
- Ensure critical workshop, site or subcontractor inspection, testing and commissioning works records are completed in compliance with requirements.
- Ensure O&Ms for their projects are completed in a timely fashion, peer reviewed by operations, commissioning or service manager and issued to the clients in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the reporting and close out of all non-conformances, customer complaints, accidents and incidents relevant to their projects.
- Carry out staff performance review and report to HR and Operations Director
- Ensure weekly timesheets are provided to the financial department
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer