Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Primary purpose of this position is to develop project schedules, track costs and man-hours against a set baseline. The successful candidate will also need to assist Senior Management in critical path analysis, identify slippages and implement control plans and programs to meet project milestones.
- The Project Planner may at times also assist the commercial team in supporting tender program development.
- Responsible for detail project planning as requires by the Project Managers in line with commercial department and customer expectations.
- Responsible for the overall quality and delivery of program schedules, to include man-hour and resource allocation.
- Produce critical path analysis and participate in the resolution of program delays.
- Prepare progress reports for Project Managers and Clients.
- Monitor and Analyze Key Performance Indicators for projects.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with a diverse group of stakeholders, including but not limited to commercial, design, procurement and operations.
- Plan and Manage short and long term projects
- Manage contracts, budgets and costs independently and provide reports to managers.
- Apply commercial and risk management principles and processes at a project level and portfolio level.
- Must have a meticulous approach towards safety and quality.
- Publish daily and weekly look ahead schedules.
- Participate in internal and external schedule reviews and risk assessments
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule and develop a mitigation planning when/if projects run behind baseline schedule.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering and or Project Planning/Scheduling with a practical background
- Engineering background who thrives on a demanding and challenging environment
- 5+ years’ experience in general project planning and control
- Experience in successfully managing demanding customers
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach to leadership and management in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A Company Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Social Club
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities