Technical Sales Manager
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and UK. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Work with all departments within the company
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales revenue from existing clients.
- Pursue new clients who may benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential.
- Develop new revenue streams
- Working with the engineering department to promote new offerings in the area of energy management, power quality and backup power.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both clients and company needs.
- Initiate, prepare and deliver, technical sales quotes and tenders for public contracts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations.
- Work on own initiative without supervision and have the ability to give and receive feedback.
- Communicate regularly with the MD and provide weekly reports.
- Support the business development team with large tenders
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering experience coupled with some industry experience.
- Experience in developing sales strategies and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach to leadership and management in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Capable of driving business forward in a competitive marketplace and demonstrate a solid pipeline and achieve sales orders.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A Company Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Social Club
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities