Workshop Team Lead – Panel Wirer
Enersol Started trading in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies in the industry, specializing in High, Medium and Low Voltage Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Systems throughout Ireland and abroad. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers from Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of transmissions and distribution networks.
Due to continued growth, Enersol is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Workshop Team Lead – Panel Wirer. The successful candidate will be based at Enersol’s offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
- Liaising with team Members as well as other departments.
- Mentor Apprentices
- Team Leader
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working to schematic and mechanical / GA drawings.
- Fitting of all types of parts and components.
- Wiring of panels and components.
- Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of works.
- Correct and safe use of power tools
- Assembly and fitting doors
- Rectifying snags
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles when required
- Ensuring safe working procedures are followed at all time.
- Responsible for own safety and should be aware of the safety of others.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Level 6 (incl. Higher Advanced Certificate and National Craft Certificate)
- Electrical Control Wiring Experience
- Experience in reading drawings
- Industry or Panel wiring experience
- Full Driver’s License
- Fault Finding Abilities
- The successful candidate will be Electrical/Instrumentation Trade qualified or of an Electrical background with significant instrumentation, controls and power experience.
- Practical background but complimented with further education
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Working on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Agile and motivated individual
- Team Player
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-House training will be provided
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Friendly, professional & innovative atmosphere
- Excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progression opportunities
For more information on our company please visit www.enersol.ie
Thank you for your interest in Enersol
Enersol is an equal opportunities Employer